This dependable UST road wheel gives you the confidence you need to tackle rugged, adventurous roads with smooth control.
Perfect for riding on rough roads, gravel or dirt, it gives you the smooth-riding performance of tubeless tires and makes it easy to set them up without any hassles. Low rolling resistance and a reduced risk of punctures add up to a better overall riding experience, especially on rugged terrain.
The wheels are engineered for the unique demands of disc brakes, built up with 24 straight-pull spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes. So wherever the road goes, and however rough it gets, you're ready to keep things rolling.
- Pair without tyre: 1890 grams
- Front without tyre: 870 grams
- Rear without tyre: 1020 grams
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and off road with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Color: Black only
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide