Add in our UST technology, the most user-friendly tubeless road setup on the market, and a disc-brake specific build, and you have the most advanced, high-performance wheel for speed, puncture resistance and smooth-riding comfort on the road. This updated wheel-tire system is now engineered with fewer spokes than the previous version (20 compared to 24) and those spokes feature a patented elliptical shape. As a result, overall weight has been reduced 70g with no compromises to stiffness or strength. Made specifically for disc brakes, the front spokes are crossed on each side of the hub to transfer the braking load to the ground without any flexing or wheel wobbling.
The rear wheel has Isopulse lacing (radial on the drive side) for maximum power transfer. It’s built on the Instant Drive 360 hub, which offers fast freewheel engagement and compatibility with any kind of frame. The wheel-tire system comes with Yksion Pro UST tires that provide a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup with high rolling efficiency and maximum grip in all weather.
- Pair without tyre: 1515 grams
- Front without tyre: 680 grams
- Rear without tyre: 835 grams
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Color: Black only
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide